Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Whew!...

So...close call with baby being transverse. I had my OB appointment on Monday and baby is back to the head down position like a good little boy or girl. Thanks for all of the good thoughts and prayers. I am dilated to a 2 1/2 and 50% effaced. 38 week pic to come on Thursday...if I remember!

Have I told ya'll that this little one is going to have 3 other cousins born shortly following this ones debut? That's right! Ben's sister is expecting twin girls that should arrive within a few weeks after...if they behave. Those girls are already givin' their mom trouble! Then, Ben's brother is expecting a little boy in November. This little one will have plenty of cousins his or her age...pretty lucky, no blessed if you ask me! So will our little one even up the Altop 2011 boy/girl ratio? What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I am so glad baby is back to being obedient!! Cant wait to see what the bundle of love is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear he or she is a good little doobie. Love you, see you in a about a week+. Love mom

    ReplyDelete